That's right, time to pick your horses. I am sure you all know the rules by now but just in case you don't please refer back to last years blog post.
Here is the link to view the choices for this year. www.kentuckyderby.com/contenders
They have changed up their web site a little but don't let that throw you. Look the horses over and email me back so I can post all picks. Can't wait to see your choice.
Let the trash talk begin!
Trit Trot
The Derby Queen
Ladies please don't forget to send pictures in your hats. Mom has a great prize waiting.
Here is the link to view the choices for this year. www.kentuckyderby.com/contenders
They have changed up their web site a little but don't let that throw you. Look the horses over and email me back so I can post all picks. Can't wait to see your choice.
Let the trash talk begin!
Trit Trot
The Derby Queen
Ladies please don't forget to send pictures in your hats. Mom has a great prize waiting.

We all depend on you not to forget----and you never do! Keep us posted on everyone's picks.
ReplyDelete