Monday, April 5, 2010

Neighborhood Hunt


Every year our neighborhood has an egg hunt at the park for all the kids. This year Sophie was gone and Adam decided he was too old so that just left the 2 little boys.

Logan checking out his loot.

Carson was a little bummed he didn't find the golden egg.



Adam was in charge of the dog. I think more people knew Trixie then me.




Balloon swords are always fun.





After the egg hunt the boys played some games. Logan and his buddy tried the 3 legged race.






Carson and Max were also in the race and got first place.



Carson did so well he decided to try again with a new partner. They also got first place. I think Carson may have found a new talent.




Sack races. Fun but didn't get a ribbon.




On to the egg toss. Yes they were hard boiled.




Check out that form. Carson won second place in this one.




It was a good day.



3 comments:

  1. sounds like carson is quite the athlete. he probably gets that from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson has many hidden talents; bowling, three legged racing, egg tossing...I can't wait to see what else is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great neighborhood! And who doesn't love an Easter Egg Hunt?
    Carson and Logan both look so good---wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete