I don't know who came up with the idea for water balloons but they are the best thing ever. Any time my kids want something fun to do water balloons are the answer. I need to stock up for the summer.
Oh - I was just thinking that you never posted "after" pictures of your house and so I came back to comment about that and saw Chelsea's comment. Funny that she is thinking the same thing. I guess that means we need to see it.
hmmm....I've got a lot of kids home for the summer. Maybe I should get some.
ReplyDeleteWhat does Carson's shirt say?
logan's faces crack me up.
ReplyDeleteps- you never posted "after" pictures of your house - i'd like to see that.
Oh - I was just thinking that you never posted "after" pictures of your house and so I came back to comment about that and saw Chelsea's comment. Funny that she is thinking the same thing. I guess that means we need to see it.
ReplyDelete