Thursday, October 7, 2010

We'll Miss You.......Not Really

So Daniel decided to sell his car. I have to say I was pretty surprised when he told me. He said it's too hot in Austin to drive a car with out air conditioning. I think he was tired of smelling like gas and not being able to hear because the car was so loud. I do feel bad for Trixie because sh loved that car.


On their way to work.


Some guy in California bought the car. I can't believe how many people were interested in buying it.


Bye, bye baby.



Please don't feel bad for Daniel. I'm sure some time in the near future he will drive up with another toy and surprise me again. This time I will be ready for it.



3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!!! I have a VW Squareback he can have!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should frame that first picture of Dan and Trix. It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea...I'll miss knowing exactly what time Dan is leaving for work and also knowing exactly what he is driving that day...not really! :)

    Love the title!

    As for the next toy....I'm voting for the boat upgrade! Not that my vote counts for anything! :)

    ReplyDelete