Sophie made these cute Halloween cupcakes at her YW activity. Can you guess what the one in back is? I will give you a hint. It's not 2 donkeys like Daniel thought.
Witche's boots sticking up out of the ground because either A) the witch crashed on her broomstick and landed headfirst in the ground. or B) She is dead and buried but her feet are still sticking out.
Oh my gosh. Every time I see a picture of Sophie I just believe how beautiful she is!! Well, I actually can believe it.
ReplyDeleteWitche's boots sticking up out of the ground because either A) the witch crashed on her broomstick and landed headfirst in the ground. or B) She is dead and buried but her feet are still sticking out.
ReplyDeleteWitch's boots are black----looks like little chocolate gerbils. Actually, they all look just delicious! Nice decorating, Sophie.
ReplyDeleteLittle chocolate gerbils? Seriously mom. The witch had been walking through mud before she got on her broomstick.
ReplyDeleteAfter inquiring, I would just like it to be known that I am correct. They are witch's boots.
ReplyDelete