I know its a little late for a Thanksgiving post, but I had to get it in before Christmas. My parents were able to come this year and we had a great time.
The morning started off with some lovely music from Logan. Notice the slippers.

Carson and my mom decided to join in.

Then the cooking and waiting started. Carson picked out his spot at the table while he watched the parade on TV.

My mom make Daniel a lemon pie this year even though it wasn't on the menu.

Logan is always close by in the kitchen waiting for a little snack.

What a beautiful turkey. You did it again mom.

It was a great meal. Can you tell what Logan's favorite part was?

After we were done eating we out to shoot guns. Isn't that what everyone does. Greg, who works with Daniel spent the day with us and brought his guns with him. Since I had never shot a gun I needed a few pointers.

Apparently I am a good student because I hit my target on the first try.

Mom decided to give it a try. Doesn't she look good with a gun in her hands?

After the first few shots she decided Greg needed to give her a few pointers too.

Dad went for the big guns.
It was a great day with friends, family, and good food. Can you get any better than that?
We always have a great time with your family but this was extra special with the after dinner guns! It really was fun.
ReplyDelete