Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Musical Boys

The weekend before Thanksgiving the boys had a piano recital. It was Logan's first one and he was very excited. He was going to play a duet with his teacher until I asked if Adam could play the other part. Not only did his teacher say yes but she also asked Adam to play a duet with her in his clarinet. Carson also played a duet with his teacher. I wasn't able to hear any of it live because I was home sick but Daniel recorded all of it and Sophie took pictures.

Adam and Logan


Carson and his teacher


Adam and his lovely clarinet


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'll bet you hated it that you couldn't be there. I didn't know that Adam also played the clarinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I didn't even know Adam played the clarinet? And how come you didn't tell me you were so sick?

    ReplyDelete