Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bye, Bye Baby

Poor Logan got my teeth. That means super crowded and permanent teeth coming in behind baby teeth. So yesterday we went to the dentist to have his teeth checked out and she said his 2 bottom teeth needed to come out. He did a great job and was very excited for the tooth fair to finally come visit.


A little laughing gas always makes things better.


All done and still feeling a little loopy.


Check it out.


Thanks Tooth Fairy.



4 comments:

  1. ugh, getting teeth pulled is not fun. i remember one day i had to get 6 pulled. someday his teeth will look lovely thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I borrow the sunglasses and red tubey nose sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Logan! I can't believe how much the permanent teeth have grown without the baby ones falling out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Logan! Now those 2 new teeth can move forward. I remember when we had the exact same thing with Nancy---only no laughing gas.
    How about Carson----did that oh so loose tooth finally come out?

    ReplyDelete