Monday, January 18, 2010

Toto

To most people our house looks like it is just about done but we still have lots of little projects that we decided to do on our own. One of those is a new toilet in our bathroom. I am very excited about this because I have been hearing for years from my neighbor Alison how amazing Toto toilets are and now I have one. I was told it must be one piece and skirted. So, tada here it is.

Logan love to help Daniel with any project that involves taking apart or putting together. Some day his wife will be very happy he helped with all these odd jobs. As for the other 2 boys I hope they make lots of money so they can pay someone to do it.






Who knew pipe cutting could be so exciting.



He was even able to do it alone. Very cool.





The finished product. Isn't it a beauty.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! What is so wonderful about a "Toto"? Quiet, low flow, no clog---???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need three new toilets. Could you please send Logan over?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, whats so amazing about this toilet? Does it have a bidet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember your love for Toto. Congratulations! Isn't it great to have handy men in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, why is it so awesome? If it has a bidet, then you definitely say it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok-ladies....Toto is great for many reasons: When I bought my first one (years ago)- there weren't any other "skirted" versions out there. With two boys- it's a must! They come with this "sani-clean" bowl- if you don't clean your toilets weekly (mine get cleaned every other week) - there is never "ring around the bowl". Also, when I flush this baby, everything shoots right on down. There is no swishing around the bowl, wondering if it's going to all go down (if you know what I mean!). You mentioned bidet- you can add a "washlette" feature and have the toilet/bidet all in one (very cool)- it even comes with the heated seat and the built in dryer. Oh- and it even has an automatic "air freshner". In talking with my best friend's (from high shool) father ( he owned his own plumbing business for the last bizillion years)- he's says that hands down, Toto is the best toilet out there. My neighbor (another one) said that her plumber told her the same thing.... AND yes- I should get a commission for this! :)

    ReplyDelete