Friday, August 6, 2010

Maybe I Should Have Had Another Girl

When my children were small their favorite thing to do when my parents came was to hang out with grandma in the morning as she got ready for the day. Sophie started this tradition and it has gone down through each kid. Sometimes my mom will try and get up extra early before the kids but they always hear her and and come on in. Logan is the only one left who still does this but I think he is the only one besides Sophie that used the curling iron.

As you can see by the curls in my moms hair she was in the middle of doing her own hair when Logan decided that could be fun.


My mom was more than happy to help him out.

He had to hold very still which wasn't easy for him.



Oh man, it didn't really curl very well.



Thanks for trying.




I love you.


5 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures but especially the last one. When my comes to visit me maybe she can do Matthew or Ryan's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of them kissing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe my favorite post of all time. Mom is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. grandma is beautiful.. i love the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do all of my grandchildren live so far away? And why did they all grow up so fast?

    ReplyDelete