Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

This year my mom was able to come visit on her birthday. We were all very excited to have her come. Of course we had to go out to a Texas Dinner.

Nothing says Texas more than Rudy's. It's brisket in a gas station/ restaurant. It doesn't get any better.


Look at all that good food.


Daniel even likes it.


I know it was my mom's birthday but I still had to give my dad a little love.



Sophie decided to pass on the food. Weird.





We went back home for a little cake. I baked the cake but Dan did the decorating. Lovely.




Time for gifts.



The boys were excited about the perfume since I don't ever wear any.
Thanks for coming mom. We love you!








3 comments:

  1. Oh man that food looks good! Sophie, what were you thinking??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that sure was some great food! Thanks for a wonderful birthday. The cake really does get better after a couple of days---all that sour cream and cool whip just make it moist and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look good. Happy Birthday mom!

    ReplyDelete