Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Childrens Museum



One of the things the kids wanted to do over spring break is go to the Children's Museum. So, Alison and I packed up all the kids and went downtown. The museum is not my favorite thing to do because after about 10 minutes they are done looking at all the stuff and spend the rest of the time up in the craft room. This is a room pretty much full of garbage. For example...paper towel rolls, toilet paper rolls, yogurt cups, scraps of paper, corks, straws, egg cartons, well you can see in the picture above. The kids love it and I always think I should just keep all this junk at home. Then I come back to reality and realize all this crap would drive me crazy and stuff like this is never as fun at home. So about twice a year we pay to drive downtown Austin and make crafts out of junk. This time the boys decided to make light sabers and Sophie made a lovely pot of flowers.


You may notice Adam is not in any of the pictures. It's not because I don't love him, he chose to go to his best bud, Ryan's birthday instead.







1 comment:

  1. Im impressed with your frequent blogging. I appreciate the 1.6 minutes of entertainment it gives me at work!
    I like that pic of Logan holding the lightsaber, like "Mom, take the dang picture already!"

    ReplyDelete