
So every Sunday I get a new story about Adam from his primary teacher who happens to be our neighbor, Alison. Yesterday the class was asked what it means to be accountable. Adam who is always the first to raise his hand with some kind of answer said, It means you are the dude ( his favorite word) who walks up and down the aisle at church counting all the people.
By the way I love this picture.
That is a great picture of Adam. It reminds me of that one I love of Max...you remember...the black and white one when he is only about 3 years old. We have adorable children if I do say so myself. By the way, Adam is the one people tell me looks alot like Max when they see his pic on my frig. I love his definition of accountable. He's the best. Adam stories always crack me up.
ReplyDeleteI will have to be sure and tell Bro. Hamilton that he is accountable. He'll enjoy that. That is a good picture of Adam. It's kind of like the one that Logan took of himself that is just a half face.
ReplyDeleteA few weeks ago Burke asked me what I learned at church. I told him I learned how to pass level 4 on a game on my cell phone.... so, atleast Adam's answer was church related!
ReplyDeleteI must say that I love having Adam in my primary class! He always participates....makes the funniest comments....and the "ladies" love him!
ReplyDelete