Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sophies First Temple Trip

Yesterday was Sophie's 12th birthday and the youth in our ward had a temple trip scheduled for that day. What a great way to spend your birthday. Daniel and I found places for the other kids to stay so we both got to go. We had to leave at 6:30am. Yuck! Daniel got to baptize Sophie and half of the other kids while I sat and watched. Sophie was the last one to go and got a little bored. I think over all she had a good time and was glad she went. The hardest part for me was not going in the girls locker room to fix her hair afterwards. That's just would not have been cool. Below are a few pictures after we were done.












3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Sophie! That is a great way to spend your 12th birthday! I'm so glad that you and Dan got to go with her. Wendell and I went with all three of our kids on their first time too. All of you guys look beautiful. (This says the same thing as the post I deleted, but I wanted to correct a spelling error.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sophie! How cool that you got to go to the temple right on your birthday. That's definitely something you will always remember. I hope your birthday was great in other ways as well. Like.....did you get any good presents? Love you! Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete