
Saturday was Carson's baptism. He was very excited because he has a wonderful primary teacher that really prepared him for it. My parents were able to come down for the baptism which made it even more special for him.

He looked very hansom in his coat and tie.

The other 2 boys were cute too.

Doesn't Sophie look excited about the whole thing. She loves to sit in the very back seat with 2 brothers.

Off we go.

We were running a little late so we couldn't take a picture with the whole family. I think he was a little nervous.

We did get a family picture after the baptism, amazingly. We were all really ready to go because 14 kids got baptized that day. They put us in groups and Carson was in the last group. We waited in the chapel and extra hour before we could go back. The next set of pictures shows how Logan felt about the whole thing.


Thats hilarious. I love the one where Logan's back is to the camera. Congratulations Carson!! you are so cute and grown up!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Carson. You look so handsome. I'm glad you chose to get baptized. And to Logan, I feel just like that sometimes after a long day at meetings.
ReplyDelete1. The jumpsuits are always a good choice.
ReplyDelete2. I feel the way Logan looks after church every week.
Hi Carson! You are baptized...good for you!! You look so handsome, I sure wish I could have been there. (If I had been, I'm sure Logan would not have been crying.)
ReplyDeleteThat's really cute! I love the pictures, especially your Mom's reaction :) I'm sorry we missed his baptism and am glad it was a great day!
ReplyDelete