Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Last Kindergarten Graduation

Today was Logan's Kindergarten Graduation. This is a picture of him getting his diploma from the principal. I'm not sure what the diploma said because he opened it up and threw it away. That just reinforces my theory that the students don't give 2 hoots about all this stuff they just want a cupcake.
This is Mrs. Burgess Logan's teacher.

We had to get a picture of the star chart. There were many sad days Logan had to move his star. Actually it got to the point I was happy if he just had to move it once. We found the best way to enforce the no moving your star rule was to ground Logan from Ranch. Sounds crazy I know, but it worked.


After graduation most parents take there kids out of school and do something fun like get ice cream or go swimming. We took Logan to go get sod. I know, we are the best parents ever.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know whats better than sod... maybe that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks pretty happy about the sod. When he graduates from high school you make have to take the diploma away from him immediately. What is Ranch? Do you mean like the dressing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH- that is so funny! Did he get ketchup instead of Ranch? I noticed that he tried to help lay that sod......that's impressive compared to my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just picture a the day he becomes a successful landscape designer and you drag out this picture, remembering the day the dream started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helping with home improvement is a true Phipps tradition. I'm sure your kids love Home Depot as much as ours did! He sure is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete