Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stay Loose And Keep Your Eye On The Ball




When I was growing up there was one thing you could always count on. If there was a basketball or golf club around my dad was shooting baskets or swinging the club out in the yard. It's nice to know some things never change.

5 comments:

  1. gramps looks pretty good for 70.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe one of my favorite blogs ever.....so perfectly Dad. How many thousands of times have we seen that golfing face or watched him make the hook shot? I'm printing those out for my frig. Love it! Thanks Nance and love you Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am printing those out too! I agree with Mindy, possibly my favorite blog ever. Those pictures are so Dad. He looks really good. I'm proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that one,too. He looks good and he is good! Makes me happy to see those pics. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is nothing but a love fest! I do have to say that I love gramps...but i really love the way my mom spelled fridge. Frig...nice

    ReplyDelete