
After we left the bike shop we went down the street and ate a Taco Cabana. Are you surprised Daniel chose to eat Mexican food? I know I should have better pictures but the battery died on my camera. Drat!
After dinner we decided to go to the IMAX and see A Christmas Carol. The movie was good but the 3D part was really cool. Some parts were a little scary for Carson so he sat VERY close to me.
The kids thought the fun was over so they were very surprised when Daniel said we were going to get yogurt. I love this place. If you haven't gone you should try it.
That was the end of our fun party day but we still had Sunday to celebrate which was his actual birthday.
Happy 40th Daniel! We love you!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a very fun birthday! Happy Birthday Dan!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dan! Steve doesn't like parties either. What is it with you Phipps boys? I guess that's why you married the party girls!
ReplyDeleteHappy late Birthday to Dan!! I think the yogurt place is a perfect way to end a great day!
ReplyDelete