Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Trick or Treat

Our Halloween weekend started Friday night at the church with trunk or treat. One of the teenagers was dressed up as the Great Pumpkin for taking pictures with. Of course I took advantage of this.

Sophie


Adam

Carson


Logan



Don't you love my costume?




This is what Daniel did most of the night. He loves church parties.



Sophie decided to hand out the candy for us this year.






After the boys made a couple trips around to all the cars they had to check out their stash.




The next morning is was time to carve the pumpkins. It was a beautiful day out so all the mess got to stay outside.






I even helped Logan a little with the scraping. Yes those are my P.J.'s



After I was done scraping Logan's pumpkin Daniel helped with the carving.










That night is was time for trick or treating on our street. Adam is missing in this picture because he went over to his friend Ryan's house for some fun.









I It's hard to tell but Carson is under that mask.




After Adam came home we took a few more pictures with him.




We had to get one picture with our scary house.


2 comments:

  1. There was a teenager inside of it??
    hehe I love the pic of Sophie with the pumpkin mouth! Can't wait to see your spooky house all ready for Christmas, it's going to be so beautiful in no time at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Just LOVED Sophie's costume! So Awesome

    ReplyDelete