Last Thursday was Carson's Birthday. It was also early release at school so it worked out perfect to have his party on his actual birthday. It was also a super easy party because Alison let us use her pool which is right next door. Kids, a pool, and lots of snacks, what could be better.
I know this is a lovely picture of me, but I couldn't the dumb candles to stay lit.
Yea! We have fire.
Logan and his ladies.
After the friends party was over we had a family celebration. Carson finally got a gear bike. Now those Sunday afternoon rides will be a little easier.
I think you look really pretty trying to light the candles. Kind of like one of those famous mom's when they show them in a magazine just doing regular mom things. I also love that Trixie is following Carson as he rides his bike.
If Melissa didn't get to win, then Im glad that Shawn did. I only feel this way though, because I hate Cheryl Burke and I was going to be straigt pissed if she won... again.
I think you look really pretty trying to light the candles. Kind of like one of those famous mom's when they show them in a magazine just doing regular mom things. I also love that Trixie is following Carson as he rides his bike.
ReplyDeleteHere's my DWTS feelings:
ReplyDeleteIf Melissa didn't get to win, then Im glad that Shawn did. I only feel this way though, because I hate Cheryl Burke and I was going to be straigt pissed if she won... again.