Thursday, May 21, 2009

Independent From The Weather




Last Saturday Daniel's plan was to fix the sprinklers in our front beds. Around 10:00 it started raining and not just a little, it was coming down pretty good. Most sane people would come in and wait out the rain. Not Daniel because he is independent from the weather. He had lived by this motto as long as I have know him whether is it running in the snow, water skiing in the rain, or snorkeling in the cold rain in Hawaii. I guess this could be thought of as a good thing but not if involves me. I am very dependent on the weather.

5 comments:

  1. hey I helped dig part of the trench! Even though my dad made me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he gets a lot done. I guess Sophie is independent of the weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must run in the family. Steve is the same way. I'd never thought of it that way but he runs in blizzards in Iceland as well. I love the phrase "independent of the weather"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "smile for the blog Dan" :) That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete