I can't believe we almost didn't have this sweet little boy. I am so glad he was such a fighter and proved all the doctors wrong. He was worth every day I sat in the hospital waiting for him. I love you so much Carson. Happy Birthday.
Ooh little Carson. I remember when he was just a young buck and I came to help. He's looking rather healthy these days. That heart monitor was just holding him back!
he has the cutest smirk. i remember when he was a babe, he used to shut his eyes if he didnʻt really like you. happy birthday.. i will never even blink when iʻm near you!
Happy Birthday love bug! It looks like all that poison ivy has vanished and you are feeling lots better. I wish you hadn't had it while I was visiting so I could have given you lots more lovin'! (But watching you do the floor scoot was pretty fun and funny) Love you Cars!!
Ooh little Carson. I remember when he was just a young buck and I came to help. He's looking rather healthy these days. That heart monitor was just holding him back!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute I could just eat him with a spoon. Happy Birthday sweet boy!!
ReplyDeletehe has the cutest smirk. i remember when he was a babe, he used to shut his eyes if he didnʻt really like you. happy birthday.. i will never even blink when iʻm near you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday love bug! It looks like all that poison ivy has vanished and you are feeling lots better. I wish you hadn't had it while I was visiting so I could have given you lots more lovin'! (But watching you do the floor scoot was pretty fun and funny) Love you Cars!!
ReplyDelete