Every summer Zilker Park (the big park downtown) puts on a play for free. They always choose one that is familiar and family friendly. This year it was The Music Man. I always say we are going to go then never do. Well, our ward decided to make it an activity so I knew this was the year we would really go. It was a little hot, OK a lot hot and sticky and by the end my buns really hurt from sitting on the ground but it was still fun.

Sophie relaxing waiting for things to start.

Logan didn't really care much about the play but loved the binoculars.

I think Adam enjoyed it the most. He had watched the DVD at school so he knew the story.

Carson thought it was all very exciting.
His favorite part was the port-o-Potty's. I don't know why he just thought they were cool and wanted his picture by them.

Sexy!
We didn't get home until 11:30 but I am glad we went. I hope we make it back again next year.
I'll bet you knew the words to every song!
ReplyDeleteI hope it was as good as the amazing of Joseph that I just attended. I have a feeling it wasn't quite up to par.
ReplyDeletei LOVE the music man. my favorite song is "shapoopie." those are some nice looking port-o-potties.
ReplyDeleteThat's one of my very favorite summertime traditions from growing up here. Way to brave the heat! I couldn't make it that night but am sorry to of missed it (minus the heat) :) That cracks me up on the port-o-potties... prob because he's a boy. Girls don't like the sitting factor... ew.
ReplyDeleteWas there any trouble with a capitol "T" that rhymes with "P" which stands for pool?
ReplyDeleteOk, my real comment it that it looks very fun. I miss doing stuff like that with our kids.
ReplyDelete