Friday, July 9, 2010

Family Reunion......Cliff and Melanee


Every other year Daniels family has a reunion. This year it was in Washington at his sister Melissa house. We decided to go a few days early and stay with Cliff and Melanee who also live in Washington.
Cliff and Melanee, what a cute couple.


At the last minute I decided everyone needed a water bottle with their name on it to cut down on the cup usage. Amazingly Melanee and I found 58 water bottles at the dollar store. Sophie got stuck with the job of putting every ones name on the bottle.

Carson and Logan having a little lunch with their cousin Simon. Did you notice they are using their new water bottles?

Cousin Cate


Cousin Maggie




It felt a little cold to our family since we are used to Texas weather. Most of the time it was in the 60's so we all wore jackets.




Doing a little sight seeing in downtown Poulsbo.




Cate and Logan



Poulsbo is right on the water so the town is very pretty.




Some of the cousins.



Sophie and the youngest cousin Betsy. This is the first time we have seen her and she was so sweet.




More sweetness.



Hanging out at the park.
Check back soon for part 2, Seattle.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I like the water bottle idea. Also, sophie is looking so grown up! What a babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing as Mallory. Sophie looks especially grown up and beautiful in this post.

    P.S...
    Dear Sophie,
    Do you hate it when people say "You look sooo grown up!" If you do, I'm sorry. (But you do.)
    Love,
    Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time. I like the water bottles. That was nice of Sophie to write the names on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a genius idea to have the waterbottles! Thanks! You are my hero to have already posted several posts about the reunion. I'll use you for inspiration to get mine up and done. Great pictures! It was fun to see you all and catch up! ps. come to Norway!

    ReplyDelete