Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Friends

We finally got some cool weather around here and I realized my boys didn't have any long pants. Off to Old Navy we went. As I was checking out I looked around and couldn't find Carson. After a few minutes I saw Carson standing by a mannequin holding his hand. He said look mom I have a new friend. The other boys decided they wanted new friends too. Of course I whipped out my camera and started taking pictures.









8 comments:

  1. They are going to be so happy you took these...like 20 years from now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you passed your son several times thinking he was a mannequin. looks like adam has a girlfriend too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. I'm glad you have taught your boys to be friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally like Logan with the dog! Trixie is much cuter of course (and much more alive)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. News flash...your sons are just a little bit weird. But then again, so is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny. Especially the "ladies man".

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are funny! personally those mannequins and the commercials creep me out :)

    ReplyDelete