Tuesday, September 8, 2009

When Were Helping Were Happy

Every once in awhile I get in a cleaning frenzy and come up with jobs for the kids that never get done. This was one of those days. I decided we needed to clean all the gunk off the legs of the table and chairs. I am not sure what was going on with the head bands but I think it gave them some kind of power.













5 comments:

  1. yep, you and my mother must definitely be related. those days were the best "cough" worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And they do look like they're having a good time.
    You know what they say----the family that works together, etc.----- maybe that's not exactly the saying but I'm all for working together. Surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels, you just didn't like it because we didn't know about the "power headbands" I bet those things make all the difference. Don't be surprised if you get one in your stocking this year for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I borrow the power headbands?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to make my kids do exactly the same thing, except they would take all of the chairs out to the back porch where they could just hose them off after using the sponge and soapy water. Now that all of my kids are gone my chairs don't look too good. Hey, I know, since mom and dad are coming to visit maybe I'll just have them do it. Can you send me a couple of the headbands?

    ReplyDelete