Wednesday, October 21, 2009

California Trip Part 1

A few weeks our family took a trip to California to escape the craziness going on in our house. I am so glad we went. It was wonderful! We left on a Saturday afternoon and flew into LA. Before we went to our hotel Daniel wanted to stop at the beach. We went to the pier at Huntington Beach. It was very windy and a little cold.




Of course Logan couldn't stay out of the water and sand so Daniel had to carry him back to the car.



I guess Huntington Beach wasn't enough because Daniel then stopped at a scenic overlook to look at the beach again. I didn't even get out of the car.


I really like this picture that Adam took of Sophie.





1 comment:

  1. Fun! We were just around the corner at the same time, eating at the crab cooker!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete