Our first hotel stay in California was in La Jolla. We had no idea it was right around the corner from the temple. Sunday morning since we didn't go to church we decided to go see the temple. It is so beautiful.





Just look at that grass and flowers. Wow!




We were all having a very nice time until Daniel decided to start bombing everyone with big mushrooms Carson had found. What a great activity for the temple grounds.

Can you tell I was a little bugged by the whole thing?

Daniels brother Cliff and his family met us in California. They actually went to church that morning then drove over to the temple grounds.

Me and Melanee

Both the Phipps families.

All the cousins.

The boys really enjoyed Simon and he liked having other boys to play with.

I thought this would be a cute picture until I realized we were all looking into the sun.
1. I really enjoy that Dan wears chocos in everyday life... thats very rugged of him.
ReplyDelete2. The SD Temple is nice.
I love the san diego temple. also just to let you know, you are beautiful aunt nance.
ReplyDeleteI love the San Diego temple too....and you're o.k.
ReplyDeleteYes- Dan wearing his "Jesus" sandles...how appropriate!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are beautiful!!!!!!!
That picture of your family is way cute. I am so glad that we aren't the only family to "visit" the temple instead of going to church on vacay. We do it all the time in the Bay Area!
ReplyDeletehahaha I noticed the shoes too :} I love the pics, even the fam one looking at the sun, I couldn't tell!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. We went to the SD temple when we were visiting there just a couple of weeks before you. Did you see it at night? So beautiful!!
ReplyDelete