Friday, October 30, 2009

San Diego Zoo

Can you visit San Diego without going to the zoo? Well we didn't think so because we all went. Well almost all of us. Daniel had to go visit Kodak at some point while we were in San Diego and he chose the day we went to the zoo. He thought it would only take an hour but strangely it too a lot more. Shocking I know. So he drove us over, went to the first show was gone all day and then came back for the lat hour. We did miss him but were able to have fun without him too.



All the kids.

The boys and Simon at a show. They wanted to sit in the splash zone and then never got wet. The were a little bummed.



Why buy any souvenirs when you can just take a picture in them?


Sophie and Logan in the tram that went from one side of the park to the other. They need this at Disney.




A little cave that we thought would be a good photo op.



What a cute kid.




The girls.



The boys




Logan, my little monkey boy





Adam, my monkey man.



I didn't know Sophie was so fond of turtles.





And so is Carson



The goats didn't smell that good.



Logan wasn't too sure about the camels.




Almost the end of the day and we were starting to get a little tired.






Flight of the Condors.






Carson took a nap with the monkeys.



Sophie knows how to talk to the monkeys. (I know what you all are looking at)
After we were done at the zoo we heard the Wild Animal park was better. I guess we will save that for the next trip.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun trip! I'm jealous we are so far away and can't do fun things with family as often. Maybe the next trip can be to Norway! Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one and only day I have ever been to that zoo was when it was pouring rain....I saw more in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete