Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I love to go on vacation but I am always ready to come home and get back to normal. That totally was not the case this time. We were gone for a week and could have stayed another because it was so fun and because my house is a disaster. I knew work was going on in my house while we were gone but I didn't really expect this.


My bathroom before we left.

My bathroom when we got home.

The stairs before.


The stairs after.



Family Room



Looking down from the upstairs game room.
As crazy as this is to live in I know I will love it in the end. I just cant wait to have my bathroom back and not have a layer of dust on everything.





9 comments:

  1. So exciting! Wish I could be there to watch it all transforming. It is going to be just great when it's finally all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's really beautiful already. You are definitely going to love the changes! When are you going to post about your trip? How was it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need more pictures of the construction and vacation. It is looking good and I know that it will be great. I know you and Dan will get done right, but if you need any other advise you know where I am. (for those who don't know me joke)
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! i think it looks great :) i can't wait to see the finished project. your staircase is going to be beautiful. i am happy to bring in a meal while you can't cook! let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers!!! Thanks for posting "during" pictures! This is going to be great when it all comes together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to love it. Like Mindy said, it already looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang in there, all the dust stinks but just a little while this will be a distant memory and you'll have an even more beautiful new home - it looks so great already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So aren't you glad you have a blog now? That way you can document the transformation without "scrapbooking", since that's not gonna happen! :)
    Can't wait to see it when it's got drywall up, then painted.

    ReplyDelete