Friday, March 5, 2010

Believe It Or Not

Every winter there are a few days where the weather man says we have a slight chance of snow. The kids get all excited and I am always the downer who says it will never happen. Well it actually happened this year. It wasn't a lot be enough to make everyone really happy.


It just started as Sophie was on her way to school. The flakes were huge and so beautiful.

After school there was just enough to scrape together enough for a snowball or two.


This was Logan's first snow. The last time it snowed here was in 2004 and he was just a small baby.


Adam loved hitting everyone with snowballs.



Sophie was pretty good at getting him back.




I am pretty impressed with the amount of gloves I own for a place that doesn't really get cold.



Watch out Adam.



This was Adams wall of protection.



I think it took all the snow in the yard to make this little man.




True love.



This really is very sad. I have got to show my children real snow some time.


2 comments:

  1. I have many comments...all of them really good.
    1. In the first picture of Sophie I thought the planter behind her was part of her bag and was thinking, "man, that's a huge bag!"
    2. I love the picture of Adam running. I don't know why.
    3. I also really like the sweet smile Sophie has on her face as she holds tht snowball meant for her brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I posted my snow pictures...I was trying really hard to post the ones that made it look like there was a lot more snow.....because knowing that half my family lives in snow....they would laugh....so - what I'm trying to spit out is...that your right on the "sad" part (which made me laugh)- but, some is better than none!

    ReplyDelete