It's birthday season in our house and Logan is the first one on the list. We always have a family party and a friends party.
Logan had a great time at both.

I actually wrapped all his gifts this year.

He decided he wanted a cookie cake at home this year.

For his friends party we decided to go bowling. It was a great party and so easy.

I think Carson has found a new talent.

It wasn't really Adams thing but he did have good dance moves he busted out for everyone.

Logan was a little
intense when he didn't do so good.

I told Sophie she
needed to be a little more exciting and this is what I got. Not bad.

Carson actually got a strike. You can see it on the board if you look close.

This soda tower was the hit of the party. I highly
recommend it if you decide to go bowling.

Cake number 2. I wonder if he made the same wish.

All his buddies.

Thanks for being such a good sport Adam. Your birthday is just around the
corner.
Looks like a really great party! But what is a soda tower? Well, I suppose I can figure that out.
ReplyDeleteTwo parties every year seems pretty awesome! What a nice mom and very lucky boy. Around my house I like to condense all the excitement into an action figure, if you know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteI like that Adam doesn't mind if he doesn't do well...he just does a dance. I also sense that Logan is slightly more competitive. Sophie's kick is amazing! And I think Carson needs to come and bowl with me on the Wii. Looks like a great party. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete