Monday, March 29, 2010

I Tried

Sunday before church I decided to take a few pictures of the kids. No one was very excited about it so we just ran out the front door and stood right there. This didn't work so well because the sun was in their eyes.




We decided to move around to the corner of the house in the shade. This wasn't so good either because it was really windy.


We kept trying and Logan did a great job holding his pose.



By the time we took this picture Logan is starting to fade.



And that was it. He couldn't take it any more. Sophie also gave up on getting her hair out of her face so we called it quits.




Carson wanted one more picture by this beautiful rose.


Which of course meant Logan wanted a picture by it too.




This is the best of the bunch. What cute boys.



3 comments:

  1. I love Sophie's hair cut...I was looking at her in church thinking....she is all grown up! Great picture of the boys- those flowers are lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are cute even without the professional pose. Logan did give a good try...but I especiallly like Carson's poses in all of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that is what makes these pictures so cute...all the craziness! i love them :) (makes me feel better about my kids ;) we never get normal family pics!)

    ReplyDelete