HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGETY-BOWGS !!! (is there a correct spelling for that? ) You sure are a great boy and I love you!!
(envision me singing- I know-scary) Happy birthday to you....you live in a shoe....you look like a monkey....and you smell like one too!
Happy Birthday, Handsome! Wow, 7 years old already. I remember the day you were born----tons of curly black hair and a good set of lungs! I sure do love you!
I cannot BELIEVE he is so old! He was just such a small little guy when we moved there. Happy birthday!
Could he be any cuter? Happy Birthday handsome boy! We love you tons!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGETY-BOWGS !!! (is there a correct spelling for that? ) You sure are a great boy and I love you!!
ReplyDelete(envision me singing- I know-scary) Happy birthday to you....you live in a shoe....you look like a monkey....and you smell like one too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Handsome! Wow, 7 years old already. I remember the day you were born----tons of curly black hair and a good set of lungs! I sure do love you!
ReplyDeleteI cannot BELIEVE he is so old! He was just such a small little guy when we moved there. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteCould he be any cuter? Happy Birthday handsome boy! We love you tons!
ReplyDelete