One of our big Spring Break activities was going to the Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo. We actually didn't do the rodeo part because the tickets are kind of expensive. We pretty much just did all the free stuff.

You will notice Adam isn't with us. He went to a birthday party for his friend Ryan instead.

Logan entered a stick horse rodeo and got a blue ribbon.

Waiting for Logan's rodeo event.

Waiting to see if he one his event. Yea! He did.

A tepee is always cool.

This was a show we went to called Whiplash the Cowboy Monkey. It was a tiny monkey that rode a dog and rounded up sheep. It was pretty funny.

Of course we had to check out the live stock. We only got to see cows. I was hoping for a few pigs and sheep too. Oh well.
All I have to say is "Whiplash the cowboy monkey?" That alone is worth the trip.
ReplyDeleteAnd, Congratulations to Cowboy Logan! I think he deserves real horse of his own now.
ReplyDeleteSondra and I were on the phone and reading your blog together. When she read "Whiplash the cowboy monkey" she started laughing so hard she did that thing where she can't really breath. It's always so great when that happens. Just thought you'd want to know.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Looks like your kids are getting a very nice spring break without going too far from home. You are a really good mom!