Yesterday Alison and I thought it would be fun to do a St. Patricks Day breakfast for the kids. Well when she called this morning to ask if we were still doing it I backed out on her. A few minutes later her kids came over and said breakfast was ready and come eat.

I literally rolled out of bed, put on my robe, and walked over. No brushing teeth or looking in the mirror. You know its a good friendship when you feel fine doing that.

She made green french toast. This picture doesn't do it justice, it really was a greenish color.

We also had green OJ, green grapes, and green honey butter.

Yummy! Doesn't it look good.

Adam isn't a big fan of french toast but he gave it a try.

Logan decided to wear his green hat to get in the spirit of things. Can you see the big blobs of honey butter on his toast?
Thanks for following through Alison. It was a great way to start the day.
Ha ha! I just love the Blog Photojournalist you have become. First with the scoop! That was fun for the kids.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a lot of fun! You guys are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture of you two!!! :)
You are lucky to have a good friend that is also your neighbor.
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious!
ReplyDeleteLogan's hat was good but even without it he always has those very green eyes.
Yum! Way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. The green food reminds me of "Green Eggs and Ham"!
ReplyDelete