Friday, April 10, 2009

Adams Birthday Party

Last night we celebrated Adams Birthday. We did it a little late because Adam wanted the same movie party as Sophie. He decided to watch Bedtime Stories but it didn't come out until just the other day. We started with pizza then I looked out the window and this is what I saw.

The kids all decided they needed to wrestle, even the girls. This part was a little different than Sophie's party.





I was trying to kill time and end the wrestling so we had flying turtle races. That's what you call those things the boys are sitting on. We didn't fly real turtles.

Of course we had to have a silly string fight.



Cake time! Adam isn't a big fan of cake so we got an extra large doughnut.



As it started we cooked marshmallows. That didn't last long because it was about 80 outside.

Yum!



The kids all liked the movie and it actually got a little chilly after the sun went down so we had lots of blankets. I forgot to take any pictures of this because I was so engrossed in the show. The best part of the night was when all the parents showed up on time. Thank You.


3 parties down and only one more to go. What's it going to be Carson?








2 comments:

  1. Hey Adam! That looks like a very fun party. Love ya! Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying Turtles! I was a little alarmed until you cleared that up for me. The big doughnut looks delicious! Happy Birthday Adam!

    ReplyDelete