It has come to my attention that we need a slight change in the Derby rules. As of now there are 20 horses in the running and 17 family members over the age of 18. Even if a few horses scratch we will still have enough for all those over 18 to choose a different horse. I like this idea because it adds to the rivalry I enjoy so much. Here is a quick recap of the rules for those of you playing.
1. Choose your horse. If you are over 18 it must be a different from anyone else.
2. Email me on Friday no sooner than 7am with your choice.
3. Watch the race Saturday 4pm eastern time.
4. Check this blog for a post on the winner (me).
Here's a thought for next year. Since I didn't really want to get up at 2:00 am to email you my picks why don't we do it at 7:00 am Hawaii time? That would be noon your time. No matter though, my horse will win either way.
ReplyDelete