Last Saturday was my birthday and it was the best ever. Thursday night Daniel's cell rang and he said the alarm went off at work. This happens all the time so I didn't think much about it when he said he had to go turn it off. Sophie and I had been doing her homework and I noticed a lot of time had gone by but I still didn't worry. He called and said someone had left the window open in his office and a bird or bat had flown in. Crazy I know, but I totally bought it. When he got home he said he got me an early present for my birthday at the front door and it might blow away so I had to go get it. We have been doing yard work so I thought it was some kind of plant. To my surprise when I opened the door Mindy was standing there. It took me a second to realize what was going on. After it registered what was happening I screamed, cried and hugged her. I wish Daniel would have had a camera but I will forgive him.
It was so wonderful to have her here. The only way it could have been any better was to have Sondra here too. There is always next year and that is the big 40.
You guys look beaufitul. Can't one of you start to look a little old?
ReplyDelete