
After I make dinner Daniel cleans the dishes. He has decided this is a job all the kids need to help with and I agree. However I also am not as patient or as fun as him. I tend to say just get out of my way and let me do it. He on the other hand helps the kids and makes everything fun. For example Logan's hat he has on. That was the foil I used to cover the rolls and Dan whips it into a crown for the king of the dishes to conquer the suds. I hope that is what the kids remember and not their mom who was yelling all the time. I know, wishful thinking.
LOVE IT! What a good dad. Don't worry Nance, they will remember all the good stuff.
ReplyDeleteI want a crown when I do the dishes. Could you get Dan to send me one please?
ReplyDelete