
Last Friday evening I took the boys to get hair cuts. The lady who cuts it always asks if they want it spiked up and they always say no. Well this time Carson went first and to my enjoyment had her do a mohawk. Logan was next and said he wanted one too. Adam went last and said he didn't want one. I begged because I thought it would be a cute picture and he gave in. Well, guess who loved his hair? Your right, Adam. He enjoyed it so much when he took a shower he washed around the top of his head so he wouldn't ruin the spiky part. So here is why I want to know if I am a bad mom. He did this until Monday night. That's right, it lasted 4 days. Even through Easter and school on Monday. Whatever, but I really should find out what kind of hair product she used.
He's taking one out of my book by not washing his hair for 4 days. Nice job. And no, you are not a bad motha!
ReplyDeleteYou know you he could wash it and then just use some gel to re-spike it,right? I love it when Max spikes his hair.
ReplyDelete