Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July


We had a very easy going 4th this year. We went next door to the Stewarts for swimming, hot dogs, fireworks, and hanging out with friends. What more could you want for a day of fun except weather that was a little cooler. I think it got to 104.


Doesn't this look like a recipe for disaster? At least David has on protective eye wear. It took 2 hours to get through this box.


Watching the fireworks show sweating to death.



Alison made homemade chocolate ice cream
that turned out like a frosty. It was delicious!




Trixie enjoyed the fireworks with us.





Worlds biggest sparkler.




The boys love roman candles.




Logan wasn't to sure about this sparkler. It kept changing colors on him.




What a cute boy.



Even Sophie had fun.






2 comments:

  1. What a great way to celebrate the 4th! Looks like so much fun.
    That looks like a dangerous amount of fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good time....we definatly need to cut back on the fireworks next year. I have also decided to face the reality that I need to make the ice cream the night before....it was good, but I prefer it hard.

    ReplyDelete