Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Out With The Old, In With The New

Over the weekend I told Daniel we REALLY need a new washer and dryer. They were 15 years old and not looking or sounding too good. When the spin cycle was on all of the upstairs shook. They also happen to be above my bedroom so it was very hard to watch TV because the spin cycle was out of control.






Gross!

Well guess what I got today. Aren't they pretty, and they are red! You know you have been married a long time when you get this excited over a washer and dryer.





10 comments:

  1. Lucky you. One of the most important qualities of a good washer/dryer is that it doesn't interfere with TV viewing. Love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new washer and dryer is definitely worth a blog! The color is very daring---- or should I say sassy? Wish it were in my utility room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky dog. Mine look like your old ones. I really like the red color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didnt think i would ever describe a washer or dryer as sassy, but yours really take the cake. you look like a model on the price is right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I haven't been married that long and I'd be REALLY excited about a new washer and dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEA! I have used the old washer and dryer and as I looked at the rust on the side, could only fit half the load that I would put in mine, I took it upon myself to have a talk with Dan (this was probably a year ago).....I told Dan that divorce was in his future if he didn't get on the stick and replace them.....Now I know that what the neighbor thinks doesn't really matter.....because it only took him a year to take that advice! LOVE THE RED!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! I know how long you've been waiting for this!! I LOVE THE COLOR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, nice! every time i go to lowes i point out the turqoiuse ones to burke. good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NICE!!! Make's doing all that laundry a little better, right?

    ReplyDelete