Friday, July 10, 2009

Just One Good Picture

Do you ever look at other peoples blogs and think they have so many nice pictures as a couple (Chelsea and Burke). Well, that is not the case on my blog. I never have a good picture of Daniel and I. So on the 4th of July I thought it would be nice to give it a try. After I saw the pictures I was reminded why we never have a picture together. One of us always looks like we are sick, smell something bad, annoyed, or just hate the other person. I am sure I will keep trying for that wonderful romantic picture of the 2 of us and when I do get one I am sending out cards to everyone because I know you will all want a copy.



4 comments:

  1. Hello - copyright credit please!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite one is the bottom left.
    this is how i imagine it went down:
    nancy: (pops up from behind) surprise!
    daniel: (in his head) im going to freaking shoot myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the top right... but the bottom left is good too... CRAP they're all good, well, most are good... that bottom right is questionable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are your boobs getting bigger?

    ReplyDelete