Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Favorite Seat

Lately this has been my favorite seat in the house. I have had diarrhea for the last 3 days. It's pretty much like clock work. I eat then, 30 minutes later I am in the bathroom. I haven't taken anything because I decided to just let it run its course. Any other suggestions?

7 comments:

  1. a little t.m.i., i don't mind though. i hate diarrhea more than anything, so im sorry about that. i would just take a butt clogger pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NANCY!! When did you start a blog? Have you always had one, but you've been hiding! What the crap's up with that?

    Anyway, I have a suggestion for you.. it requires a doctor's visit, but it will definitely be worth it in the long run. It's a magic little pill, and I mean little. This thing is so tiny and it works immediately. I was introduced to it by my mom who had a prescription for it. It's called Lonox. It is about the size of a ladybug and half of it does the trick. It's awesome! Go get a prescription and just keep it in the cabinet for occasions such as these. Prepare to be amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing. :) i think letting it run its course is probably a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Well if you install a T.V and a mini fridge you might just not ever want to leave.

    Actually that might be nice..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok - I don't know who Tammy is, but if I ever come to visit you I'm not eating at her house.
    Let it run it's course, unless it goes on for way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would rather barf then have diarrhea, my suggestion...stop eating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so stinkin' excited that you have a blog!!! It's 2am but I'm totally going to go back and read all the postings right now :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete