Monday, July 6, 2009

Smells Like Grandma

Last night we had rolls with our dinner. This is Carson's favorite food and he has a certain way he likes to put on his butter and jam. While he was doing this he said "Mom, this smells just like Grandma Bon. Smell this strawberry jam, don't you think it smells like her?"

Well it's not really what I would have picked but he does love jam and Grandma Bon.

4 comments:

  1. funny, she always smelled like lotion to me. perhaps a strawberry lotion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though my kids aren't around mom that much they will still, every now and then, smell something and say it smells like Grandma. (it's usually always a good smell).

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids do that too. And your right Son, it's always a really good smell...usually food related. I think Mom will like being associated with Strawberry smells, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read the "smells like Grandma" blog and it made me laugh out loud! Thanks, Carson, I have always loved strawberries. I believe that Colette used to associate me with the smell of drycleaning solvent----but not any more.

    ReplyDelete