Do you ever have a song pop into your head that you haven't heard in about 20 years? This happened to me last time my parents came to visit. My dad said something to me and I started singing a song I hadn't listened to since I was a girl. The crazy thing was I could remember the words but I can't remember the numbers for my gym membership that I use all the time. Anyway I can't get the song out of my head now so I thought you would all enjoy it. Go ahead Mindy and Sondra sing along, I know you want to.
http://
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh. I know exactly why this song popped into your head while dad was visiting. And when I saw the title I could sing the whole thing without even watching the video. You're right. Why is that? Maybe we should put all important information to a very weird tune.
ReplyDeletethis looks likes something that should be on the wiggles.
ReplyDeleteBaaaaabay!
ReplyDeleteI am REALLY sorry I missed you singing this!!! I sure hope you will recreate the moment soon!
ReplyDeleteMy dad loves Ray Stevens and used to sing his songs all the time (I could probably sing a few too). How did I never find your blog until today???
ReplyDelete